Ready to Raft The river of no return?
Above is our Reservation Form. Please fill it out and email or mail it back to us. Or, if you’d prefer, just give us a call, and we’ll help you fill it out.
Once you’ve booked your trip, you’ll want to fill out a Medical Waiver and Release Waiver for every person on your trip. Please note that there is both an Adult Waiver and a Child Waiver, for anyone under 18. We ask that you take your time to read through the Release Waiver. Please email or mail these forms to us well before your trip’s launch date.
Salmon, Idaho Accommodations
You’ll want to book a place to stay in Salmon the night before your launch. We recommend:
Recommended Packing List:
- Quick-dry Shirts and Shorts, preferably not cotton (3-4 each)
- Swimming suits
- Water Sandals
- Hiking or Tennis Shoes and multiple pairs of Socks, for camp or hiking
- Rain Jacket and Rain Pants
- Long pants for chilly mornings or evenings
- Fleece Jacket and/or long sleeve wool top
- Hat for shade
- Sunglasses with retainer leash
- Flashlight or Headlamp
- Personal hygiene items
- Medications and/or prescriptions
- Small Towel
- Small Travel Pillow
- Optional: Binoculars, Journal, Games, Personal Beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
The River of No Return Wilderness Outfitters will provide you with a sleeping bag, sleeping pad, tent, large dry bag, and small day-use dry bag.
Please see the FAQ page for more information.